Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Prospectss website and all content, services, and products available at, or through, the domain prospectss.com (the “Website”). The Services are offered subject to your acceptance, without modification, of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies, and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Website by Prospectss (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Services. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then you may not access or use the Services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Prospectss, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Services are available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
By accessing the website at http://prospectss.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
a) Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Prospectss’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Prospectss’ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b) This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Prospectss at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Under this license you may not:
- To build a similar or competitive service.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with this Agreement.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Prospectss, a Prospectss employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Prospectss or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without Prospectss’s prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Website or API.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Your license to use the Services shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these prohibitions or restrictions and may be terminated by Prospectss at any time, in its sole discretion.
a) The materials on Prospectss’ website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Prospectss makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
b) Further, Prospectss does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Prospectss or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Prospectss’ website, even if Prospectss or a Prospectss authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Any use of the Prospectss application programming interface (the “API”), including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses the Services, must comply with this Agreement including the following terms:
- Damage and liability
You expressly understand and agree that Prospectss shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to: damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Prospectss has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Rate limiting
Abuse or excessively frequent requests to Prospectss via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access to the API. Prospectss, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. Prospectss, in its sole discretion, may elect to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
Prospectss reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice, for any or no reason.