Is Sales Navigator the Same As LinkedIn Premium & vice versa? What probably would be the difference between the two? These are some of the doubts that most users have.
Such confusion makes the members subscribe to the wrong tool affecting their work. So, here we are with complete information so that you will not get confused in the future.
What is LinkedIn Sales Navigator?
LinkedIn Sales Navigator aid tool designed to help you get more out of Linkedin from a sales perspective. It has a number of built-in features designed to help you better understand your target audience, find people who fit your target demographics, collaborate with your team, organize leads & even generate lead recommendations.
With this product, you can see how your connections are connected, to potential leads, send messages to up to 50 people at once & track your email open rates & clicks.
The feature also includes filters so you can find the right prospects based on criteria such as company size, job title, or region.
Subscription costs $79 per month for a single user or $139 per month for up to five users.
Features of LinkedIn Sales Navigator
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is an essential tool for sales professionals. It helps you research and connect with potential customers, track your email open rates and clicks & keep track of all of your contacts in one place.
- Lead recommendations: Sales Navigator finds leads for you that are most likely to be interested in what you’re selling. It looks at your profile and the profiles of your connections, then provides you with a list of leads that match your criteria.
- Lead generation: Sales Navigator’s lead generation tools help you find potential customers by searching for them based on criteria such as company size, job title, or region.
- Email templates: Sales Navigator includes a library of email templates that you can use to reach out to potential leads. These templates are customizable & include information about your company and what you’re selling.
- Subscription: Sales Navigator is a tool that helps sales professionals research and connect with potential customers. It includes features such as lead generation tools, email templates, and contact management.
- Contact management: Sales Navigator helps you keep track of all of your potential customers in one place. You can add contacts manually or import them from LinkedIn, Gmail, or Outlook. You can also track the status of each contact, such as whether they’ve been contacted, replied to your email, or become a customer.
All versions of Linkedin Sales Navigator offer you complex search options to find leads who fit a specific profile, automatic lead recommendations, integration with a number of different CRMs, lead management within a team with notes & tags, access to InMail messages & TeamLink which helps you find a network of connections through which to engage a new prospect.
Is Sales Navigator the Same As LinkedIn Premium?
In brief, LinkedIn Premium is a paid subscription service that elevates the LinkedIn experience for an individual member. LinkedIn Sales Navigator, available for individuals or teams, is the best version of LinkedIn for sales professionals.
Sales Navigator features a powerful set of search capabilities, improved visibility into extended networks & personalized algorithms to help you reach the right decision-maker.
What is LinkedIn Premium?
LinkedIn Premium is an upgrade from a basic account, that gives users access to additional features such as advanced search, lead recommendations & the ability to see who’s viewed their profile.
Premium also includes a subscription to LinkedIn Navigator. LinkedIn Premium costs $59.99 per month for a single user or $119.98 per month for up to five users.
Features of LinkedIn Premium
- Advanced search: With LinkedIn Premium, you can conduct more detailed search options than with a basic account. For example, you can search for people who live in a certain city or work at a specific company.
- Who’s viewed my profile: With LinkedIn Premium, you can see who has viewed your profile in the last 90 days. This is useful for determining which of your connections might be potential customers or partners.
- Flexibility: There are multiple versions of Linkedin Premium. If you’re looking for a job, or if you’re a recruiter looking for candidates, there are specialized options for your needs.
Hope you find the information you were seeking for.
If you are using LinkedIn & other social media for growth marketing, then check out Prospectss for Lead Generation, Data & Outreach tools.
To find more such helpful blogs on LinkedIn for improving your outreach Find them here.