You already must be aware of what affiliate marketing is. And if you want to recruit more affiliates to signup on your site, you’ve come to the right place.
I will be giving out 3 secret methods to gather great affiliates for your product/ service. You probably would have heard about all of them but never knew how actually to work on executing those ideas. I’ll be giving away the entire blueprint to succeed in signing up quality affiliates for your brand, product or service.
Here’s how to do it!
Idea 1: Signing up with Networks to Boost your Signups
There are tons of affiliate network platforms out there where you can signup & find affiliates for your brand. Every Affiliate Network works in a different way in terms of its pricing model & has regional or categorical limitations. But you don’t have to worry about searching or finding them. I’ve got a sexy handpicked list of Affiliate Networks for you. This list helps you easily access Top Affiliate Networks in your niche. Signup & use it to attract affiliates!
Keep in mind that some networks are free, while some charge you a fee (Around $500) to join as an Advertiser/Brand. But trust me, the ROI that you would get will blow your mind.
Quick Tip: Make sure you have a good presskit & landing page before you start attracting leads via Affiliates. Also, I’d suggest you use some conversion optimization tricks.
By the way, here are my top picks for affiliate networks.
- ShareASale – ShareASale is only associated with e-commerce platforms & does not accept Service based products, so keep that in mind. They charge a one-time access fee of $625 with a minimum deposit of $125 to signup as a brand/ advertiser.
- GiddyUp – GiddyUp helps brands partner with top publishers, influencer & marketing agencies to drive sales across multiple channels & international markets. There is no cost to join GidduYp.
- Impact – Impact gives access to performance metrics & actionable insights. This platform also has tools that identify & block fraudulent partners. They also manage custom tracking solutions that help in influence & affiliate marketing. They haven’t published any pricing for their service yet, but you can request a demo.
- ClickBank – ClickBank is a global partner for product sellers & affiliate marketers who are looking to build, market, and scale their businesses online. They support a diverse set of affiliates & entrepreneurs. They charge a one-time product approval fee of $49.95.
- Amazon Associates – The Amazon Associates Program helps content creators, publishers and bloggers monetize their traffic. Amazon associates use easy link-building tools to direct their audience to their recommendations & earn from qualifying purchases and programs. Amazon does not charge you to become an Associate.
Obviously, there are more hidden gems in this list & I suggest you to check them out too.
Some of these networks are paid, while some are free. You simply have to signup with them & enter the details of your product/ service. Basically, these networks launch your product across all the affiliates. So, when an affiliate sees your profile, they signup for your affiliate program.
Example: Suppose you have a SaaS service & you want to find affiliates for your service based in the US. Then, you can use Google to find affiliate networks based on your specific niche & region to get a better outcome.
I’ll elaborate more on how you can use Google & Youtube to get relevant affiliates for your business.
Idea 2: Harnessing the Power of Google to get More Affiliates!
To get top affiliates from Google, go to Google & search for the top revenue-generating keywords for your niche. You will see the top blogs associated with those keywords in your Google SERP. These are the blogs that have the highest value & traffic on Google. It would be very helpful for you if these top-ranking blogs feature your product or service as they have the most website visitors.
To do that, you need to contact the person who wrote the blog. Use the Blog Author Finder tool to find all the emails associated with the blog. With those emails, pitch them an irresistible offer to feature your product that they won’t be able to deny. You can also use the Bulk Blog Author Finder to reach out to multiple top-ranking bloggers.
Example: If a top-ranking blog is already featuring your competitor’s product for a 10% referral price, you can offer them a 20% to get your product featured. You could also offer a one-time bonus fee for using your link to their blog. By doing this, you win the top affiliates & generate revenue for your business.
Idea 3: Secret Youtube tricks to get more Affiliates!
Go to Youtube & like Google, search for top revenue-generating keywords. However, the top driving keywords might differ from the ones you used on Google. Typically, people search on youtube with a question like ‘How to’ or ‘How does‘ so-and-so work. So keep that in mind while searching for keywords on Youtube.
For example, if you want to find top affiliates for an Unlimited Graphic Design service you provide. Then, search ‘How does Unlimited Graphic Design work.’
Most of the time, you’ll see that those top-ranking videos are not made by your competitors but by people who make educational video content on those topics. Now, go ahead & reach out to them. Pitch them irresistible offers & ask them to make videos about your product/ service. You can also ask them to link your website in their video description to get more backlinks & web traffic.
Besides searching for the highest revenue-generating keywords in your niche, you can also search for top channels that make highly engaging content. The idea behind doing this is because the audience consuming such content will be the same audience who are looking to buy your product.
By default, your product will reach out to almost all their subscribers & the new viewers visiting the video as well.
Although Youtube can be more expensive than Google as the content creators charge you a bomb for the videos. However, it’s completely worth the investment as those videos will most likely remain at the top for a very long time.
So, if you want maximum traffic, I suggest you use either of these platforms. They are the best of the best in the industry & you should make the most out of it.
I’ve told you how you can use Google & Youtube to get a lot of top affiliates for promoting your business. Also, there is this amazing hand-picked Affiliate Networks list you could refer to. Follow the steps that I’ve talked about in this article & increase your ROI exponentially!
For more such informative blogs, don’t forget to check out our blog page.